The Best Dance Studio in Salamanca for Beginners

Jahnia Treadwell Headshot
Jahnia Treadwell
Click the link below

Hola mi gente!

Embarking on a dance journey in a foreign city can be both exhilarating and nerve-wracking, especially if your coordination skills are as questionable as mine. As part of our orientation with IES Abroad Salamanca, we were introduced to the vibrant world of Salsa y Bachata at EliteFitDance Studio. Nestled in the heart of Salamanca, this studio is renowned for its welcoming atmosphere and exceptional teaching.

From the moment we stepped into the studio, we were greeted with warm smiles and infectious enthusiasm from the instructors. Despite our initial lack of rhythm (and coordination), they patiently guided us through the basic steps of Salsa and Bachata. What truly set them apart was their ability to break down complex moves into manageable chunks, ensuring we could all keep up.

Check out my vlog here.

The class wasn't just about learning new moves; it was a bonding experience for our group. Switching partners throughout the session allowed us to connect with classmates in a unique way, fostering camaraderie and laughter. It didn't matter if you stumbled or forgot a step – everyone was supportive and eager to learn together.

What impressed us the most was how quickly we progressed. Thanks to the clear instructions and encouragement from the instructors, we went from awkwardly shuffling our feet to confidently twirling and spinning by the end of the class. It was a testament to EliteFitDance Studio's dedication to making dance accessible and enjoyable for beginners.

Now equipped with a newfound confidence in our dance skills, we eagerly look forward to showcasing our two-step at Salamanca's fiestas. Whether you're a seasoned dancer or a complete novice, EliteFitDance Studio's beginner-friendly approach ensures that everyone can enjoy the thrill of Latin dance.

If you find yourself in Salamanca and want to experience the joy of Salsa y Bachata, look no further than EliteFitDance Studio. Check out their Instagram here for a glimpse into their vibrant community and upcoming classes. Trust me, you'll thank me later!

Until next time!

Signing off,

Jahnia