Website Maintenance

Please be aware that we are currently troubleshooting issues regarding account creation and login, we apologize for the inconvenience. New account creation is currently suspended, and login attempts may experience errors. We ask that you please check back on Friday to attempt your account setup or login again if you are currently blocked.

Barcelona's Best

Kate Mclean

"So, how was your trip to Barcelona...?"

It seems everyone is asking me the same question these days and when they do, I have a hard time narrowing down my favorite memories and even struggle trying to sum up my "trip" in a few sentences. I struggle because my semester abroad wasn't just a trip, it was an unforgettable and incredible adventure that will forever leave a lasting impression on my life. Barcelona will always be the place where I became brave enough to try foods outside of my comfort zone, shopped too many times at Zara, laughed until I cried with my amazing roommate, sat behind the goal at FC Barca's win over Atleticó Madrid, watched a movie at the theaters entirely in Spanish (with no subtitles and actually knew enough of what was going on), where travelling to a new exciting city every weekend became normal, and so many other amazing things. To me, Barcelona means so much and the best way to sum it up is in a collection of photos I call "Barcelona's Best".