(Surprisingly) Sunny London

Aiman Khan

I spent three days in London during Easter break-- here are some photos from my time there!

On the first day, I met with my sister (who was also visiting London) and together we went to the Warner Brothers studio where the Harry Potter movies were filmed. A group tour company took us out to the studio and drove us back to central London three hours later. I am a giant Harry Potter fan, so it was an absolutely incredible experience. However, I definitely wish I had been given more time to spend at the studio -- everything felt really rushed, and there were even some things I had to skip because of how soon our bus would be leaving. I took dozens of pictures with my phone in the studio, but unfortunately they're unavailable because I lost my phone a few days later in Rome. 

On the second day, I just walked all over London to get a feel of what the city was like; my sister had already been there for a week, so I was very behind on sightseeing. 

On the third day, I explored the SoHo neighborhood, which is where my hostel was, and read my book (that I bought from Hatchard's, London's oldest bookshop) in Hyde Park. In the evening, I did a night sightseeing bus tour.